Minutes away from The Wilshire Grand Hotel, you’ll find the amazing and trendy restaurants in Ironbound Newark. Discover why Ironbound is considered “Newark’s Culinary Gem” during your next visit with us.
If you are wondering where to find old school and modern takes on Portuguese, Spanish and Brazilian dining, you’ll love the restaurants in Ironbound Newark. There are plenty of sandwich shops, bakeries and restaurants in Ironbound so check out the five classic restaurants to try below.
Eater NY is sharing the five classic Ironbound restaurants to try:
- Iberia Peninsula: Known as one of the most popular old-school spots, this spot is perfect for watching a soccer game. Come for the food, stay for the atmosphere!
- Fornos of Spain: The wide selection of Spanish wines, this restaurant is located a little further down Ferry Street.
- Brasilia Grill is the place to feast on rodizio with a salad bar to add to your entree.
- Adega Grill is located in the heart of the Ironbound and a favorite spot for after-work drinks. It is a one-stop shop for a drink, a bite and a dance party.
- Fernandes Steakhouse is another area staple, located on the outskirts of town. The traditional menu makes it a destination spot for out-of-towners and locals alike.
The restaurants listed below are just a few of the many delicious restaurants located in Newark, NJ! If you’d like to learn more about the different and unique restaurants in Ironbound Newark, Eater NY shares a great guide to the restaurants in Ironbound. Click here to learn more about the dining options near us.
The Wilshire Grand Hotel, NJ is conveniently located near the shops and restaurants in Ironbound Newark. Book your stay with us today and discover Newark’s culinary gem while you’re here.