Paint and Sip in Montclair.
Paint the town red or whichever color you'd like! Paint and sip has become a very popular trend and we can see why. It's a fun way for adults to unwind and drink wine or beer in a unique setting. Purchase wine in our Sweet Shoppe, located right next to our front desk in our lobby, and head to Pinot's Palette for a truly fun evening of painting and drinking with friends. Paint and Sip in Montclair is just a quick Uber drive away!
Upcoming events at Pinot's Palette:
- Walk on Sunset Beach on Wednesday, June 28, 7:00 - 9:00PM
- Trolling Around on Saturday, July 1, 11:30 - 1:30PM
- River Willow on Saturday, July 1, 7:00 - 10:00PM
- Freedom Flowers on Sunday, July 2, 11:30 - 1:30PM
- Japanese Crimson Moon on Thursday, July 6, 7:00 - 9:00PM
- Poppies à la Van Gogh on Friday, July 7, 7:00 - 10:00PM
- Sunset Sanctuary on Saturday, July 8, 7:00 - 10:00PM
- Fabulous Florals on Sunday, July 9, 11:30 - 1:30PM
There will be plenty more events taking place throughout the summer! Click here for full list of the upcoming events at Pinot's Palette.
Here's what you need to know before you head over to Paint and Sip in Montclair. They are a BYOB studio and invite guests, aged 21 and over, to bring their favorite wine or beer to consume in a responsible manner. Public events have the following age policy: 21+ for Friday and Saturday evenings and 13+ for other classes, when accompanied by an adult.
If visiting with us at the Wilshire Grand Hotel, NJ and looking for fun things to do in Montclair, head to Pinot's Palette for a truly memorable evening and a great night out in New Jersey!