The NY Giants & NY Jets 2017-18 Schedule.
While many may be sad that summer is coming to an end, New York sports fans are looking forward to the cooler temperatures, as they gear up for the NY Giants and the NY Jets 2017-18 season. With our convenient location to MetLife Stadium, we love to welcome all football fans to our hotel in West Orange, NJ before and after a game. Check out the NY Giants 2017-18 Schedule and the NY Jets 2017-18 Schedule below and begin planning your Sunday Funday or Monday night visit with us today.
The NY Giants 2017-18 Schedule will start off with Sunday Night football against the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas on Sunday, September 10 at 8:30pm and the regular season will end with a New Year's Eve match up against the Washington Redskins. We've listed the NY Giants home games below:
- September 18 vs. Detroit Lions at 8:30pm
- October 8 vs. San Diego Chargers at 1:00pm
- October 22 vs. Seattle Seahawks at 4:25pm
- November 5 vs. Los Angeles Rams at 1:00pm
- November 19 vs. Kansas City Chiefs at 1:00pm
- December 10 vs. Dallas Cowboys at 4:25pm
- December 17 vs Philadelphia Eagles at 1:00pm
- December 31 vs. Washington Redskins at 1:00pm
Click here for the complete NY Giants 2017-18 Schedule.
The NY Jets 2017-18 Schedule will start off with a match-up against the Buffalo Bills in Buffalo on September 10 @ 1:00pm, ending the regular season with an away game against the Patriots on New Year's Eve. We've listed the NY Jets home games below:
- September 24 vs. Miami Dolphins at 1:00pm
- October 1 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars at 1:00pm
- October 15 vs. New England Patriots at 1:00pm
- October 29 vs. Atlanta Falcons at 1:00pm
- November 2 vs. Buffalo Bills at 8:25pm
- November 26 vs. Carolina Panthers at 1:00pm
- December 3 vs. Kansas City Chiefs at 1:00pm
- December 24 vs. San Diego Chargers at 1:00pm
Click here for the complete NY Jets 2017-18 Schedule.
Thinking of attending a game? Stay with us at the Wilshire Grand Hotel, NJ.